In case you haven’t heard, Microsoft have just released a new update to Windows 10, Windows 10 October 2018 Update. Just like the previous updates over the last couple of years, the October 2018 Update contains lots of new features and programs. We’ve been trialing the new update on our own computers and we love it.
Expect longer than average Windows Update times. If you use a laptop or Windows tablet ensure it’s plugged in and on charge during the update.
It’s always a good idea to back-up your most important stuff before these big updates just in case something goes wrong.
Because the October Update 2018 is such a major update (it’s not like the normal monthly updates), we are offering an upgrade service. This includes:
• Updating your Windows 10 install to the October 2018 Update
• A clean inside and out
• Check the hardware is working correctly such as the hard drive and there is no damage to components
• Check for virus, malware and PUP infections
• Check for any corrupt settings/system files and tweak if necessary
• Remove temp files
• Install/update any required drivers
• Install/update additional software such as Adobe Reader
If you would like us to setup and install the Windows 10 October 2018 Update for you, give us a call on 01543 889 444.