Are you always answering the phone taking new bookings and appointments, chasing and answering emails for your business and find you don’t have time to actually carry out those jobs, that’s where Microsoft 365 Bookings comes into its own and is the App you need.
Bookings is an add-on to your Microsoft 365 Business plan. It allows you to manage appointments online with a custom web page which you can integrate with Facebook.
If you are getting bogged down by:
- still doing paper bookings
- double booking or getting times wrong
- regularly having to interrupt your work to make new appointments
- your client contact list is a mess
Then you seriously need to consider Bookings.
How Does Bookings Work?
Bookings is easy to use and will take the stress and time out of managing your appointments. It will:
- Create a custom branded public facing calendar (or calendars if needed)
- Customers can find and book appointments by accessing your site 24/7
- Bookings will send a confirmation email and calendar invitation
- Customers can reschedule or cancel if they need, again 24/7
- Bookings will track all confirmations, reminders and changes for you
By adding custom fields you can also request and manage deposits, manage internal and external calendars or set up different staff details.
Added Benefits of Bookings
There are many additional benefits and features as Bookings is an extension of Microsoft 365 and include:
- Bookings easily syncs with Outlook calendars helping to avoid double bookings
- Bookings can help you avoid last minute cancellations as you are able to control how much advance notice is required to cancel
- Appointments booked as online meetings create a link to enable virtual meetings via Skype or Microsoft Teams
- The Facebook integration allows you to accept bookings from your page via a “book now” button and Facebook will fill in their contact information automatically making it easier for customers
- There is also a mobile App for Android and iPhone so you can manage your appointments on the go
- Bookings can also build your company’s database. The appointments manager gathers data such as names, phone numbers and postal and email addresses all in one place.
Bookings is one of many online scheduling tools available however its integration with other Microsoft tools gives it a big advantage and it’s affordable.
Don’t waste time managing your appointments the old way every week, get online with Bookings 365 today.
Don’t want to take the time to upgrade and integrate Bookings then call SJH Computing & Technical Services on 01543 889 444 and out IT experts can do it for you.