We’ve all been there, you need to print off a document but your printer refuses to work. Before you throw the printer out of the window, try performing the following steps:
- Turn off the printer and disconnect all the cables, including USB and power cables.
- While the printer is switched off, restart your computer.
- When your computer is powered up and logged in, reconnect your printer cables and then power on the printer.
- You should see an OK or Ready light on the printer when the printer is ready to print. When this appears, try printing a test page.
- If the test page prints ok, try printing your document.
- If it still doesn’t print, there may be an issue with the connection between your computer and the printer. At this point, give us a call on 01543 889 444 and we’ll be happy to help.